i think we’re out of ink
have you tried turning it on and off again
puppy is understandably confused about everything in life
ive been meaning to make work-related comics forever, so enjoy some choice movie title bastardizations.
(these all actually, seriously, happened, with no humor or awareness on the part of the customer at the time as far as I could tell. so, yes, someone actually asked for a ticket to “Detergent” with a straight face.)
I was tagged by analienorsutin
2. brown. hazel? brown.
3. right now blonde w bits of pink & hella roots
4. i’m so gay
6. i debated writing the gayest answer possible here but instead i’m going to say anywhere quiet & climate controlled
7. hannah hart. youtube celebrities count.
8. i love lionfish & deep sea fishes
9. loving Trash Talking Love by TRS a lot rn
10. catalyst - laurie halse anderson
It’s been five years
tomorrow it starts all over again
can we please destroy this idea that a person has to talk to you every minute of every day to like you
texting all day is not natural
force communication all hours of the day is not natural
Types of matter
housing should be a basic a human right.
people shouldn’t have to “earn” a roof over their heads so that they don’t die in the streets.
still laughing about yesterday during gender/sexuality studies class when our professor had everyone chant “VAGINA! PENIS! VAGINA!” a few times to make us more comfortable with saying those terms
and this girl just stands up slowly and says “…this… this isn’t math class…”